Tuesday 27 August 2013

One Million Roses

Oh, so long ago when I came from a star into this world
I heard a soft voice that told me to give love and return
The flower that only blooms when you’re in love
I was told to make one million of them blossom

The rose of love that only blossoms 
when you’re sincerely in love without any heart of hatred
When you can love unconditionally, one million flowers will bloom
Then I can return to my beautiful star

What is true love? I shed tears of agony
There were so many that I farewelled, it was such a sad love
After countless year has passed, giving your all, including your life..
It appeared suddenly like the rain that’s the love that knew me

Without any heart of hatred..
When you can love unconditionally one million flowers will bloom
Then I can return to my beautiful star

Eventhough everyone leaves but love will continue
They’re the destiny that came from that star, 
they’re love I waited dearly for.





No comments:

Post a Comment