Monday 3 June 2013

That Man


One man loves you, that man loves passionately
He follows you around like a shadow
He’s smilling, but he’s crying
How much longer must he just watch like this?

This love like wind, this love is like a beggar
Must I continue for you to love me?
Just come a little closer.
If I take one steps, you run two steps.

I love you I’m still here
That man cries, Do you know that man is me?
You don’t know, do you?
You prabably don’t know. You’re fool.

That man has a sad character
That’s why he learened to smile
Even to a close friend, He can’t say a lot
He’s full of pain.


I must move forward without looking back



To Her : " Although I have to tell you that I want to retreat but my heart still loves you. Now, you were owned by other men. Me? Only see from a distance. " - Kimi Mirhan

No comments:

Post a Comment